What Can You Expect from an FNORTM Course?
Each FNORTM course emphasizes highly-practical skills in rehabilitation. The course series is intended to develop in the practitioner a unique, multi-modal understanding of rehabilitation. What can you expect from an FNOR™ course? Some common elements to expect in these courses:
Visit Course Page
- Peripheral (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS) manifestations of chronic pain and sensorimotor dysfunction.
- Practical instruction in pain management (from a variety of perspectives).
- Therapeutic, Corrective exercise implementation.
- Effective Manual Techniques.
- Integrative Therapies.
- Approaches to post-surgical rehabilitation (incl. understanding of mechanisms of chronic, post-surgical pain).
- Modifiable applications for varied patient populations (incl. multi-system dysfunction, complex, acute/unstable, high-performance.)
- Interdisciplinary instruction environment.