FNOR 2: NEURO-ORTHOPEDIC APPROACH TO REHABILITATION OF THE LOWER QUARTER
Neuro-Orthopedic Approach to Rehabilitation of the Lower Quarter
Key Concepts include:
- Updated, Practical Gait Assessment Techniques (incl. application of current technologies such video assessment tools.)
- Human Gait as a Biomarker – merging neuroscience and biomechanics for broadly applicable clinical assessment and therapeutic tools.
- Effective treatment for painful conditions of the Lower Limbs.
- Peripheral neurogenic inflammation in common orthopedic, post-surgical and painful conditions of the Lower Quarter. Post-surgical rehabilitation of common lower limb conditions.
- Effective and efficient Corrective Exercise applications for lower limb conditions.
- Rational approach to utilization of ancillary methods incl. taping techniques and orthotic prescription (incl. practical labs in each).